Welcome to the Sproul Junior High Counseling Center!
The mission of the Sproul Counseling Center is to provide a warm, inviting environment to help every learner by supporting academic, career, social and emotional needs to enhance growth.
- School counselors are integral to the educational process and student growth.
- All students are entitled to access to a comprehensive counseling program that addresses academic, career, and personal/social issues.
- Effective school counseling is a collaborative process that involves all stakeholders: students, parents, teachers, administrators, community.
- A variety of resources in school and community for all student needs.
- Scheduling/ Course Registration
- College/Career Readiness
- Emotional Help
- Social Skills
- Family Support
CHAT & CHEW
Chat & Chew is a meeting held several times throughout the year on specific topics dealing with middle schoolers. Parents and guardians are invited to come learn from our counselors and ask questions related to each topic.
After School and Extra-Curricular Activities
Many studies have shown that students who are active in their schools perform better academically. Sproul offers many after-school activities each day of the week. Please encourage your child to get involved. Check out the After School Activities Calendar.
Safe 2 Tell
Anonymously report anything that concerns or threatens you, your friends, your family or your community.
Safe2Tell can be found on the back of every student's ID. Make a report by calling 1-877-542-SAFE or text "Talk" to 38255.
Ruth Coward (Last names L - Z)
Nicole Rose (Last names A - K)