Welcome to the Sproul Junior High Counseling Center!
The mission of the Sproul Counseling Center is to provide a warm, inviting environment to help every learner by supporting academic, career, social and emotional needs to enhance growth.
- School counselors are integral to the educational process and student growth.
- All students are entitled to access to a comprehensive counseling program that addresses academic, career, and personal/social issues.
- Effective school counseling is a collaborative process that involves all stakeholders: students, parents, teachers, administrators, community.
- A variety of resources in school and community for all student needs.
- Scheduling/ Course Registration
- College/Career Readiness
- Emotional Help
- Social Skills
- Family Support
Register Your Student
After School and Extra-Curricular Activities
Many studies have shown that students who are active in their schools perform better academically. Sproul offers many after-school activities each day of the week. Please encourage your child to get involved. Check out the After School Activities Calendar.
Safe 2 Tell
Anonymously report anything that concerns or threatens you, your friends, your family or your community.
Safe2Tell can be found on the back of every student's ID. Make a report by calling 1-877-542-SAFE or text "Talk" to 38255.
Ruth Coward (Last names L - Z)
Nicole Rose (Last names A - K)
Bunny Merrick (Registrar)