New to Sproul?
Watch our How to Navigate Sproul - Distance Learning video to begin.
All live classes are done in Schoology. Students need to log in using their Google credentials and then click on the scheduled course. Once in the correct course, students will either click on the conference link provided by the teacher or click on the Conference button on the left-hand navigation bar depending on which way your teacher prefers.
In order for students to check their current grades, they will need to log in to Infinite Campus (IC). The username for IC is the student’s ID number (lunch number) and the password is their lowercase initials and 6 digit birthdate. See example below. From IC, students can also retrieve their usernames and passwords for for all other systems.
Infinite Campus Log in example for Jane Doe: Student Number 123456789, Birthday March 9, 2008.
(If a student has had their IC password reset in the past, it will be their lower case initials and 8 digit birthday (jd03092008).)
- School Schedules
- Understanding Your Distance Learning and IC Schedule
- Technology Support
- Student Technology Skills
- Schoology Log In and Information
- Infinite Campus Log In and Information
- Remind Help
- Nutrition Service Fall Feeding Program
- 20/21 Athletics Information
- COVID-19 Screening for Parents
- Acceptable Masks and Face Coverings