235 Sumac Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80911
- Office Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Student Hours: 7:26 PM - 2:47 PM
We believe that students grow more when families and school staff are on the same team. Therefore, we want to make sure you stay informed.
Sproul uses two systems to communicate with parents and students: Infinite Campus Portal (IC) and Remind. Please download both apps.
- Infinite Campus - Look up your student's grades, attendance, schedule, fees, etc. Grades are posted in IC every Friday, so you check grades before the weekend. Some teachers use this system to email guardians. Please email ICHelpDesk@wsd3.org to request your parent portal access code.
- Remind - Receive text messages about important events and reminders. Please make sure your email is correct in IC; otherwise, you will not be able to connect with Sproul in Remind.
**Both apps are important so that you can be connected with us and stay in the know.
While we do not want to flood your phone with notifications, the Sproul website is another great resource to use. You can always check out our calendar to see upcoming events or subscribe to our News Posts section. There is also a page for Technology Information so that you can troubleshoot these apps.
Our Mission is to reach
We do this using a 212 Degree Mentality. We go that extra degree for our students. Watch the video to the right to find out what we mean.
Sproul's Goals are:
- Collaborate to plan
- Collaborative data analysis and instructional next steps
- Moving from high levels of teaching to high levels of learning
- Increasing rigor and high levels of problem solving
Above all else, here at Sproul, we focus on teaching the whole child. We establish relationships with students and learn how to help each person grow as an individual so that s/he can become a positive, productive citizen. We love our kids.